Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Round Here


Rebekah has moved into her new bed!  She and Sarah have matching twin beds given to us by a sweet friend.  I painted them and they are thrilled.  Cute bedding is in the works.  The crib that has been up for more than 12 years was finally taken down.  It is in the garage awaiting a new home.  I thought at one time that I might be sad about that.  I'm not.  It's not that I haven't enjoyed having babies in the house, it's just that I am so excited about this next phase.  I know each stage has its struggles...I always hear, "They may step on your toes now, but they'll step on your heart later!"  I just love seeing my children grow into the people that God created them to be.


Caleb had quite a time playing in the rain.  I am soooo looking forward to summer laundry...not summer weather, but summer laundry:)  He has a loose tooth on the bottom.  He cannot afford to lose any more teeth!  


My big boys are growing!  Jackson is officially taller than me:)  They really are so much fun...



Speaking of growing...I LOVE Kim's Donut Shop!  The donuts are amazing...the apple fritters are the size of my face!


Sarah loves to draw, color, and write things.  How many letters and letter sounds have I taught her? Zero.  She has learned them from the boys.  She has better handwriting than the boys...all of them!  She is always asking me how to spell things..."Mama, how do you spell 'I love you Elena'?"  I think she will be quite easy to teach to read.  Maybe this summer?  She also has picked up the art of trash talking.  She'll say things like, "Oh, in your FACE Caleb!  I got the last apple!" or "You want a piece of me?"  Her little legs are a mix of bruises and scratches.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment